It’s competition time! Visit our Community to GRAB THE GREAT FREE BOOK, participate in our movies, learn about our methods, our projects, the upcoming premieres, and have a chance to win a FREE GIFT OF YOUR CHOICE.
For your chance to be entered into the draw all you have to do to enter is sign up to our email list.
GET THE FREE BOOK!
CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!
How to enter:
Click on the sign up button to sign up to our mailing list and be entered into the competition.
Terms and conditions
1. Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who sign up at the mailing list and who are of 18 years or over on the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, South Korea and Japan.
Employees of VM Productions, their close relatives and anyone else connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible to participate in the competition.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of VM Productions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting from 25/04/2017. Closing date for this competition will be 25/05/2017. After this date no further entries to this competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting your email using the online form provided.The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the competition will choose and receive a single prize from VM Production’s online shop.No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Before receipt of prize VM Productions requires the the winner to provide a picture/and or social media account for advertising purposes.Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for VM Productions to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
VM Productions is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details provided by third parties.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by at random under the supervision of VM Productions.Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. VM Productions shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to provide the information required as stated by these terms and conditions the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering the information required for entry You understand and agree that VM Productions shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, image and statements about the Competition for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of VM Productions. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VM Productions from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which VM Productions may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: VM Productions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in the unlikely event that any non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond VM Productions control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, VM Productions may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such events. VM Productions] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. VM Productions has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, VM Productions reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The winner will be chosen at random on 25/05/2017. Good luck!
Want to know more about the films we make? Sign up to learn more about our methods, our projects, the upcoming premiere and
We hope to see you back here soon!-